We recognize that individuals and groups will use our resources in different ways.
- Individuals may read our materials to find direction and guidance.
- A group may use our materials as the basis for discussion and sharing, with no trained facilitator. There is much to be gained by sharing experiences and insights with others.
- Other groups may want to use a facilitator trained in our programs. Our faciitators have explored how their Quaker faith has supported and guided their parenting journey. They are also knowledgeable about human development. They support parents’ efforts to integrate their Quaker faith in developmentally appropriate ways into their nurturing.
- For those who would like to participate in a group but find it difficult to get to one and are willing to be adventuresome, we are offering as an experiment, a virtual parent discussion group. The five or six weekly sessions will follow the Parenting Creatively in a Quakerly Manner curriculum. We will use a platform that supports groups. We will set the time at the convenience of those interested. Harriet Heath will be the facilitator. As this is an experiment, there will be no charge.
- To schedule a program contact us. For available programs click here.